Previous performing experience for the applicant is not required for consideration. However, please note that children must be accompanied by an adult and available to attend all rehearsals in New York City from Fri., November 19 through the performance on Thurs., November 23, 2017.
*Immediate family is defined as the applicant’s parents and grandparents, brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles and in-laws, as well as adopted, half and step family members.
- Applicants must be 9 to 16 years of age on November 1, 2017.
- No prior performance experience in singing or dancing is required to participate in the program.
- The deadline for video audition submissions is September 15, 2017. No applications will be considered after this date.
- Participating children must be accompanied by an adult and available to attend all rehearsals in New York City beginning on Sunday, November 19 through Thursday, November 23,
- If accepted, an enrollment fee is required to participate. (Travel to/from New York City and accommodations are not included in the package.)
Video auditions must be submitted no later than September 15, 2017.
For questions and to see a list of all other requirements, please visit http://www.campbroadway.com/this-is-a-great-country/ for more details.
Don’t Delay! Can’t wait to see you on the big Screen Thanksgiving Day!